Agenda 2021 coming soon...
If you would like to be a speaker at this event, please contact sean.collins@iQ-Hub.com, subject heading “Call for Presentation”.
- Economic Landscape
- Research and Innovation
- Market and Industry Review
- Manufacturing Processes
- Technological Advancements
- New Automotive Applications
- Automotive market sizing for potential growth
- Applications in the automotive market and component volumes
- Key players in the automotive supply chain
- Beyond the cost issue - How to have a strike balance the material cost and sustainability to environment?
- Major impact in automotive - Comprehensive thermal management solution refer to different demand from low to high heat flux heat sink
- More than heat dissipation - Possible design of membrane architecture for multiple requirements in car system - Flame retardancy, heat insulation, or anti-abrasion?
UC Bacon Company Ltd.
- Defining need for material - Electrical or Mechanical?
- Characterizing the material needed for your specific application - i.e. composition, flake size, thickness, and attributes
- Nexus of the price per kilogram/metric ton and the availability of the supplier to scale based on your future needs
- Other considerations, including country of origin relating to need, the reputation of the supplier, and geopolitical concerns
- Discussing the new low-cost graphene based Lithium metal energy storage technology that has high energy density and large specific capacity, and is now ready for commercialization
- Looking at use cases and market opportunities specific to battery technology for the automotive industry
Ducker FSG Holdings, LLC
- Graphene commercial market evolution - NanoXplore growth and position
- Automotive applications for graphene - SMC and Pultrusion
- Graphene-enhanced coatings for critical transportation applications
NanoXplore Inc. and Martinrea International US Inc.
- Multifunctional graphene utilization to enhance polyurethane foams
- Different types of graphene nanoplatelets were incorporated into polyurethane foams to improve mechanical and physical properties, sound absorption, and temperature endurance.
- With improved mechanical properties, less material can be used, reducing the weight
Ford Motor Company
- Digital Image Correlation is independent of time, temperature, and geometry
- Optical Measurement offers 1000s of points of data on advanced graphene specimens
- Digital Image Correlation is used for material testing which is used in axial tension, shear testing and split Hopkinson bar
Trilion Quality Systems
- Development of PEEK & PEKK nanocomposite with graphene and carbon nanotubes
- Feasibility of additive manufacturing using high-temperature printer
- Comparison of mechanical and electrical properties
- Key aspects of graphene incoming inspection
- Methodology of graphene production methods impacting vs. its potential of integration with plastics
- Example benchmarking of graphene flakes (anonymous study)
nanoEMI Sp. z o.o.
- Graphene provides thermal, electrical and mechanical enhancements for automotive applications. Major improvements are in Graphene-enhanced EV batteries and more
- Both interior and exterior finish improvements have been achieved through the use of graphene - Graphene powder, dispersions, polymer masterbatches, thermal films, pastes, plating on metal and plastic, graphene-enhanced batteries and more.
Global Graphene Group
- Graphene based supercaps and batteries
- Looking at graphene based sensors for IoT applications
- The potential for corrosion protection with graphene
Fraunhofer Institute for Production Technology and Automation IPA
- In order to achieve benefits from use of graphene in a composite application, it is first necessary to properly exfoliate the graphene
- Understanding why graphene must be in a form that is safe to handle, and compatible with materials comprising the composite
- Influences of several dispersion characteristics (carrier vehicle selection, rheology, etc.) upon properties achieved in urethane, epoxy, and polyester-based matrixes.
- Epitaxial chemical vapor deposition graphene on silicon carbide
- Unique operating temperature range between -315 °F and +926 °F
- Applicable to brushless motors, current and magnetic field sensors
Łukasiewicz Research Network - ITME
- Smart composite materials for sensors
- Water and fuel mixtures for improved mileage and lower emissions
- High strength structural materials
National Autonomous University of Mexico
- An introduction to a new in-situ graphite and polymer exfoliation technology is mad directly from thermoplastics and graphite into graphene-polymer matrix composites G-PM.
- Comparisons will be made to other recent state-of-the-art technologies
- Morphology and properties, with modulus enhancement data for a variety of polymers and impact resistance improvement
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
Key topics for 2021:
- Graphene availability, market supply, and demand forecasts
Understand the economic fundamentals and key market drivers for graphene from a global perspective
- New markets and the commercialization of graphene automotive applications
Explore opportunities and make the business case for adopting graphene for use in automotive applications
- Quality and standardization of graphene materials to meet commercial needs
Deliver reliable and scalable production methods of high quality, standardized, and unique material properties to meet the needs of commercial applications
- New developments in manufacturing processes and material integration techniques
Using defect engineering techniques, understanding substrate choices, and integrating graphene with existing manufacturing processes for commercial adaptation
- Latest methods, results, and new developments in graphene-based composites
Be the first to hear about new advancements in graphene composites for use in various automotive applications
- End-user automotive manufacturer case studies and successful applications
Gain insight from leading manufacturers and implement strategies that others in the industry are using to ensure a successful adaptation
Join us as a sponsor for this IQ International conference! Reach your target audience, limit competitor influence at the conference and become a keynote speaker, while sharing your company's solutions for this industry.
- Get registration discounts
- Enhance your brand awareness
- Additional marketing opportunities